Wednesday, August 11, 2010

she's so pretty.. oh so pretty...

and so.. pinkish and with a basket in front *giggles*

am talking about the bike. i just purchased a second hand bike that is rather.. new :) and it's beautiful.. and pink and it feels nice.. i really like it :)
i admit i dunno what i'll do with it later on.. whether i'll sell it, store it at CP's (i can even hear him yell in desperation "NO!!"), keep it for myself.. but for now.. i am just happy.

my watch stopped at 5:58:46 in the morning i came here, august 5th 2010.today we went and i got a new battery for it.. and my time has started again.. :)

 the bike seller (i.e. Jessica) took me for a ride and showed me a bit around and talked to me and.. guess what she still wants to talk to me and show me around tomorrow too!!, life looks much.. pink-er than before.. it definitely feels better :)

Thank you. everyone. especially CP.

No comments:

Post a Comment