Friday, August 20, 2010

..

very windy day.

after doing groceries, i went and sit on my favourite rocks at the shore. and i picked up a ladybird and she stood on my hand for the longest time, then on my jacket.. i found another one, put them together in the palm, closed the fist and then.. took a peek. the first one flew upset on me, the second stood on my hand for a while, then she went down my trousers back in the grass.. it was really nice. :)

there were 2 chinese girls, with a big camera, taking pics of each other. i already had scenarios in my mind going to them and asking if i could take a picture of them (of course, all this time i didn't have the camera with me.. ). i didn't go.

the whole wheat organic spaghetti suck big time. taste like old flour with water.. still have more than half of package to go.. so.. after i finish it, i am so not going to buy that thing again!!

the asian store i went to is asian alright. arabian to be precise.. i slightly got lost, but i found it in the end. i saw.. arabian maggi. looked... weird. all the products inside looks funky.. the sort of products i will not buy to eat..

got waffles and muffins again. and fruit. i've been missing the fruit. didn't buy meat this time. because i only saw fresh and that meant i have to cook today... afterall.. i took the easy way out. made spaghetti.. oh.. on the spaghetti package it was written in romanian too. :) felt better to be able to read in my language on something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment